I am not sure if you have experienced below issue;
- I set up a model that consist of 8 parallel transceiver coils (resonating at 298mhz, ie, 7TMR freq.)
- ran the simulation with harmonic to evaluate the B1+ field and it took me 60hrs to get the result
- I first exported combined B1+ field and SAR without any issue. .MAT files have been saved in the directory as I expected
- then I wanted to do the B1 shim and evaluate the SAR per phase and amplitude changed with B1 shim, so I want to export the B1 and SAR as a .MAT file per channel
- I pulled simulation combiner from the one of the coil pulled sensor combiner for the overall field which should contain B1 and SAR matrix for the coil (one coil)
- When I tried to plot to see the field or export as a .MAT file, I am having all these weird error.
Does anyone know why this error is being generated and how to solve this?
If I have run the simulation every time after exporting the field, this is waste of time....