In Silico Modeling of Neurovascular Bundle Stimulation in Sim4Life V7.0
I watched the video,but I could not understand how to create the model by 2D pictures.Who someone could tell me the detail steps?
How to create the model by 2D picture
Th movie shows different approaches
- segment the image in iSEG
- import the segmentation in Sim4Life as labelfield
- mesh the image (creates a 2d triangular mesh with patches per tissue region)
- extrude the patches to create a 3d unstructured mesh
- import the image in Sim4Life
- draw splines on the contours of tissue regions. The line will snap to the image entity. Make sure to close the loops.
- cover the loops (flat sheet per loop) (Wire Tools -> Cover Loops)
- select the cover loops and merge (Boolean -> Merge)
- convert to mesh (Mesh Tools -> To Mesh)
- remesh patches to have reasonable resolution (Remesh or Local Remesh)
- extrude (Mesh Tools -> Extrude)
@bryn Thank you very much.I had succeeded.