Saving cut model
Hi everyone, I tried to cut a part of jeduk v4 in order to not voxelize the entire body. However after cutting it with the planar cut. The cut was successful but I cant save the model with the error "Access violation". How could I resolve this?
I don't think the access violation error has anything to do with "protected models". I think this is a bug that should be reported to the support.
What version of Sim4Life are you using?
- did you cut the "posable" Jeduk, or did you first "Clone As Static"
- did you cut using the Python API, or in the GUI?
- if you save the model as .smash or export as .sab/.sat file, is a file written? Can you load it?
- what other types of entities are in the model?
- what happens if you copy the model entities and paste them in a different instance of Sim4Life?