I'm running simulations to find SAR from a coil in the MIDA head model. The workflow is:
- Solve magneto static vector potential from the coil (SV).
- Use the field sensor settings from this simulation as the source for a magneto quasi-static simulation on the head model (QS), solve the QS model.
If I run these simulations manually then I can extract the sensor for the overall field from both the SV and QS simulations and use the slice viewer etc. If I do a sweep of just the SV simulation, changing the coil position relative to the head, then I can again extract the overall field sensor and generate plots etc. for each iteration.
My problem is when I try to sweep the QS simulation. The iterations all solve according to task manager, but when I try to actually view the data (using the slice viewer) I get these error messages:
- Analysis [Error] SAR(x,y,z,f0) (Iterated) - Slice Viewer: Failed to compute output attributes
- Analysis [Error] Failed computing data. Auto Apply unchecked
- Analysis [Error] SAR(x,y,z,f0) (Iterated) - Slice Viewer: Could not update attributes
- Analysis [Error] Unable to create SAR(x,y,z,f0) (Iterated) - Slice Viewer
Does anyone know how to fix this?