Viewing Surface Currents on Infinitely Thin PEC
-
I'd like to know if it is possible to view the surface J field on both sides of a zero-thickness PEC sheet. The surface current is visible in a Vector Field Viewer, but with the Surface Viewer, I cannot distinguish which side of the sheet the current flows on. Is there a way to examine the two sides separately? I am using v9.6. Thank you for your help.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login